Smiling Acres Music Festival
Check Out Smiling Acres Music Festival
Vendor Registration Information
- Arts/Craft vendor fee is $275. Vendors will be signing up for the weekend, there is no daily fee calculation. Fee is for the whole weekend.
- Registration includes 2 weekend camping passes. Any additional/ just tagging along or hanging out will need to be ticketed.
- Kids 12 & under FOR VENDORS ONLY are free – 13 and over require an adult ticket. Conversely, if kids 13 & over sign up as volunteers their camping pass will also be free.
- Note, site sizes are not set in stone, but if you bring two booths/tents/trucks, you will have to pay for two sites.
- Arts/Craft vendors are not food vendors. If you are caught selling food without a license, you will be asked to leave; your paid fees will not be returned.
- All vendors are subject to review and approval.
- There will be a water spigot or two of potable water; you will not be able to hook your water supply up to it for the entire weekend. There will be limited generator power available if needed.
- Your designated area will include room for you to camp.
- $275 fee can be paid online or via check/money order. (If paying online, the registration page will automatically bring you to the page to pay.
- If paying by check/money order, make pay able to: Smiling Acres, Inc.
- Mailing address: 10786 Cannonsville Road, Trufant, MI
- Registration will be refundable until June 2nd. After that no refunds will be given.
- Vendor applications accepted after registration deadline on a first come/first serve basis. We are set on food vendors at this time, only art/craft vendors accepted.
Please keep in mind that you will not be “on the list” as a vendor/artist until the fee has been paid.