- Registration fee is: $100/day and 5% of gross sales at the end of festival.
- This fee is /PER/ Booth or site. Note, site sizes are not set in stone, but if you bring two booths/tents/trucks, you will have to pay for both.
- $100 dollar (goes towards overall cost of registration) required by April 4th, to reserve your spot. You can pay the whole fee (aside from 5% sales) upon registration if you so choose.
- The remainder of registration fee (again, aside from 5% sales) will be due by June 1st
- All vendors are subject to review and approval.
- Registration includes vendor passes for workers only, up to 4. Anyone just tagging along or hanging out will need to be ticketed.
- There will be a water spigot or two of potable water; you will not be able to hook your water supply up to it for the entire weekend. There will be limited generator power available if needed.
- Your designated area will include room for you to camp.
- Vendor applications accepted after registration deadline on a first come/first serve basis. We are set on food vendors at the moment, only art/craft vendors accepted at this time.