What Covid-19 protocols do you have in place?
Does my weekend pass include camping?
Do I need to reserve a site if I wish to camp at Smiling Acres?
Are big RV’s allowed to set up in the Camping Sites?
Can I bring in a cooler with outside food and beverages
Can I have a campfire at my site?
Are my tickets coming in the mail?
Can I run my generator?
Will holding tank pumping be available?
Don’t forget your:
- Small folding chair
- Rain gear
- Ear plugs
- Camera/phone (professional photography and video recording equipment NOT allowed without the proper/approved media pass)
- Bug spray
Our policies include:
- NO GLASS BOTTLES
- NO PETS*
- NO LITTERING
- NO SCOOTERS/GOLF CARTS
- NO FIREARMS
- NO FIREWORKS
- NO SKY LANTERNS
- NO DRONES/UNMANNED REMOTE CONTROL VEHICLES
- NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDORS
- THE EVENT WILL GO ON RAIN OR SHINE
- Lineup and/or set times are subject to change without notice.
- No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuations.
- Upon entering the venue. you accept that your likeness (pictures/videos) may be used as promotional material by Smiling Acres Music Festival
- All persons entering the Smiling Acres Music Festival do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event
- Smiling Acres is not responsible for lost or stolen wristbands, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury
Service Animal Policies:
Smiling Acres welcomes and supports the rights and attendance of all persons with disabilities that rely on the special skills of a trained service animal. What we DO NOT support, nor will tolerate, are pets being misrepresented by their owners as service animals, when in fact they are not. So please, don’t do it. Leave your pet at home. We mean it. For patrons with disabilities who wish to bring their legitimate service animal to Smiling Acres Music Festival, we ask that you review and follow the policies outlined below:
- Service animals must be accompanied by the handler with the disability at all times.
- Service animals must be under the control and supervision of their handler at all times.
- Service animals are not permitted to be left in camp unattended under any circumstances.
- Handlers are required to be prepared for, and clean-up after, their animals at all times.
- We reserve the right to remove and/or refuse access to any service animal from the campgrounds or venues if that animal is deemed to be a health or safety threat to festival patrons, staff, or other service animals, or in violation of these policies.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us! We’re happy to help!