Does my weekend pass include camping?
Yes. Camping is included with your weekend pass.
Do I need to reserve a site if I wish to camp at Smiling Acres?
Nope! Open Camping is available in marked sections of our grounds. Sites are first come, first serve.
Are big RV’s allowed to set up in the Camping Sites?
You’re welcome to set up anything that will fit within the parameters of your designated space. Typical sites are 25’x35’ but larger spaces are allowed as long as the fire lanes remain open. We do not limit the amount of tents or people allowed within one site, but please be courteous and allow room for your neighbors.
Can I bring in a cooler with outside food and beverages
Yes. We do not allow glass bottles. Also, while we allow outside food and beverage into the festival, we encourage you to patronize our fantastic vendors!
Can I have a campfire at my site?
Ground fires are not allowed. All heat producing devices such as grills, camp stoves and Coleman lanterns must be carefully monitored and may not be left unattended. Please be conscientious of wind direction and positioning to avoid smoking out your neighbors. If Smiling Acres staff determine there is a problem, you will be asked to correct it.
Are my tickets coming in the mail?
Thanks to our online ticketing system, your ticket purchases will be emailed directly to you. If you cannot find the email with your tickets you can always contact us
in the office if you need assistance.
Can I run my generator?
Campsites are primitive (no electrical connection available). Generators are allowed so long as they are quiet (65db or less) and the exhaust does not interfere with another campsite.
Will holding tank pumping be available?
Our sanitation partner will be onsite throughout the weekend to service our toilets. They are available to pump holding tanks at these times. Please contact us or speak to them onsite if you require this service.
Don’t forget your:
- Small folding chair
- Rain gear
- Ear plugs
- Camera/phone (professional photography and video recording equipment NOT allowed without the proper/approved media pass)
- Bug spray
Our policies include:
- NO GLASS BOTTLES
- NO PETS*
- NO LITTERING
- NO SCOOTERS/GOLF CARTS
- NO FIREARMS
- NO FIREWORKS
- NO SKY LANTERNS
- NO DRONES/UNMANNED REMOTE CONTROL VEHICLES
- NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDORS
- THE EVENT WILL GO ON RAIN OR SHINE
- Lineup and/or set times are subject to change without notice.
- No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuations.
- Upon entering the venue. you accept that your likeness (pictures/videos) may be used as promotional material by Smiling Acres Music Festival
- All persons entering the Smiling Acres Music Festival do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event
- Smiling Acres is not responsible for lost or stolen wristbands, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury
Service Animal Policies:
Smiling Acres welcomes and supports the rights and attendance of all persons with disabilities that rely on the special skills of a trained service animal. What we DO NOT support, nor will tolerate, are pets being misrepresented by their owners as service animals, when in fact they are not. So please, don’t do it. Leave your pet at home. We mean it. For patrons with disabilities who wish to bring their legitimate service animal to Smiling Acres Music Festival, we ask that you review and follow the policies outlined below:
- Service animals must be accompanied by the handler with the disability at all times.
- Service animals must be under the control and supervision of their handler at all times.
- Service animals are not permitted to be left in camp unattended under any circumstances.
- Handlers are required to be prepared for, and clean-up after, their animals at all times.
- We reserve the right to remove and/or refuse access to any service animal from the campgrounds or venues if that animal is deemed to be a health or safety threat to festival patrons, staff, or other service animals, or in violation of these policies.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us! We’re happy to help!